Bored So Anne Hathaway Style Icons

Bookmark and Share
Anne Hathaway (Foto: Showbizspy)
Anne Hathaway (Photo: Showbizspy)

BEAUTIFUL star of 'The Devil Wears Prada "Anne Hathaway in the fashion world is very strong indeed. Evidently, in every event he attended, Anne often enter the best dressed celebrity list. No wonder the sharp-eyed woman was often lined up to be a style icon.

Although many women want to be a fashion icon, but the star of 'Rachel Getting Married' is just bored. The 28-year-old star missed the appearance of a happy teenager wearing a floppy shirt and Doc Martens shoes.

"I remember begging my parents to have a Doc Martens which I loved," said Anne, who quoted from Showbizspy , Sunday (21/08/2011).

"And the beret, I was obsessed. I'll go to the store and choose different colors and just thought it was the coolest thing I ever did. Then I'll wear a flannel shirt belongs to my brother. Although measuring 18 very big for me, but I do not care, "he continued.

Taste miss Anne of teenage appearance is unstoppable because he felt the world of celebrity makes it look like a model.

" The adolescence is not a lot of things I think it's glamorous and fun. I mean, make no mistake, I like to get into this lifetime, but you are supposed to look like supermodels when you go buy a coffee or anything else, that's ridiculous, "he added.

Anne who has a relationship with Adam Shulman for three years revealed that he was "open" to marry.

"Actually I am open to marriage. I just went through a phase where I want to see from every angle to make sure that I did not just fall in step with some kind of fantasy that is determined," he said.

Not unreasonable, Anne saw a friend who made him realize the importance of a marriage.

"I was in my be st friend's wedding two days ago, and I saw this guy I love like brothers. Then I saw she had changed her life for the better, I feel close to him as a family, and he committed with a man she loved. I saw how it made him happy. I thought, 'Marriage is important because they celebrate and the possibility of life ', "he concluded.

(NSA)

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Tags

Abdominoplasty (1) About (2) accessories (3) Active (6) Actives (1) Adapting (2) Addiction (1) Adding (4) Adopt (4) Adopting (2) Adrenal (2) Adult (7) Advantages (2) Aging (4) Alacrity (2) Alcohol (1) Alicia (1) Allergic (1) Alternate (1) Alternatives (1) Amish (1) Apartments (2) Attack (2) Austere (1) Ayurveda (1) Baner (2) Being (1) Belly (2) Benefiting (1) Berry (1) Blanca (2) Blendtec (1) Blood (2) boosted (1) Brief (1) Burgeoning (2) Cancer (5) Career (3) Career and personality (1) Celebrity Lifestyle (9) Chances (2) Change (7) Changes (9) Changing (2) Child (25) Chinese (2) Choice (2) Choices (1) close (2) Coined (1) Communities (3) Community (2) Costa (4) Could (2) Crutches (1) Culture (3) Dance (2) Dating (27) Decision (2) Definition (2) Design (2) Diabetes (3) Diet (7) Difficult (2) Disease (6) Disease Therapy (2) Dream (2) Dumbbells (2) During (2) Eating (2) encounter (1) Enhance (2) Entertainment (2) Every (1) Exercise (6) Facial (5) Family (5) Fantastic (1) Fashion (38) Fastest (2) Fatigue (2) Fit and Beauty (40) Fitness (2) Follow (2) Frugal (2) Furniture (1) Garden (1) Glimpse (1) Great (1) Green (2) Greenhouse (1) Growing (1) Guide (3) Habits (2) Hair (7) Having (3) Health (6) Healthier (3) Healthy (128) Heart (17) Home (6) Horoscopes (13) illustration (1) Incorporating (2) indepth (1) Info (109) Leads (2) Levels (2) Lifestyle (151) Lifestyles (1) Livelihood (1) Living (4) Loans (2) Love (55) Luxurious (2) magazines (1) Maintain (1) Major (2) Make Up (5) Matches (1) Means (1) Mesotherapy (1) Miss Universe (24) Model (1) Natural (4) Net Working Capital (1) Normal (1) Optimize (2) Osteoarthritis (2) other (1) Overview (1) Parenting (1) Patient (1) Penang (1) People (1) Permanent (2) Personal (2) Plata (1) Population (2) Porsche (2) Pregnancy (6) Premium (2) Prevent (4) Prevents (4) Proactive (1) Problems (2) Process (4) products (1) Programs (1) Promotes (1) Puerto (1) Recovering (1) Redefining (2) Reduce (4) Reflux (2) Remedies (2) Remedy (3) Required (1) Residency (1) Result (1) Review (2) Revitalizing (2) Revolution (2) Rewards (1) rhinitis (1) Right (1) Routines (2) Secured (2) Seems (2) Senior (2) Sex (1) Sheet (2) Shower (1) Silverstones (1) Simple (1) Skin (3) Slows (2) Small (2) Snoring (1) Sober (1) Starts (1) Stroke (2) Stroller (1) Style (20) Sufferers (2) Sugar (2) Surgery (1) Swinger (2) Swinging (1) System (2) Teenagers (1) Therapy (4) Through (3) Tips and Tricks (65) Treating (2) Treatment (5) Unique (1) variety (1) Vegan (1) Vitalis (1) Vitamin (7) Wealthy (2) Wedding (3) Weight (2) While (1) Women (2) Works (2) worldwide (1) Youthful (1)
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free